i was lurking around blogspot and stumbled upon the Dainty Squid blog.. adorable girl with such a rad idea.. i hope she doesn't mind if i borrow it for myself.. here's hoping i can at least commit to posting here once a week for the rest of the year.. shame i didn't start this at the first of the year. but better late than never i suppose..
from the dainty squid :
A 52 week photo project is just what it sounds like, one picture a week for the whole year. It would be perfect if you're not ready to commit to taking a photo everyday.
Some fun 52 week project ideas:
• weekly self portraits.
• a weekly photo of your pet.
• a weekly photo of your kid(s).
• a weekly instax or polaroid photo.
• a weekly peek into your craft space.
• a weekly peek into your hometown.
• a picture a week of what you're wearing.
• a weekly photo that sums up your last seven days.
• a weekly photo update of something growing (a plant, your hair, etc)
with that said.. i'm going to decide what to take a weekly photo of and by monday i should have something new up here for you guys..